Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I WILL beat this bamboo....

I was hoping that today's post would be filed with schedules and plans and big wins over the bamboo.  Not so much.  The landscaping company came today and made an attempt to remove the roots left in the space where the garden should be.  Instead this is what I am left with.....

Please don't misunderstand me, I know they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with but again we are at an impasse.  It looks like instead of the removal off all the roots for one low easy price, there will be more elbow grease exerted.  Good thing Dad and I took the day off tomorrow.

Now that all the bad news has been reported I have updates on the lettuce :)



The other thing to celebrate is the rosemary from Monticello survived the winter (if you can call it a winter). 




It's neat to think that this plant came from the same plants that Thomas Jefferson grew at his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment