Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Derecho


I'm sure some of you have been thinking ok great thanks for the vaca update but what about the garden?  Well here it is.  I don't need to say too much except that most survived Derecho the tomatoes were pretty sad and so was I being without power in my office all week (insert sarcastic comment).  After assistance from the support team (mom and dad) for allowing Yoshi and I to stay with them for a couple of days and two attempts to upright the tomato plants we all seem to be getting along just fine.  


remarkable recovery

I can't wait to eat you......


As for the couch to 5K it did not survive the Derecho.  The record setting temperatures and stress associated with temporary relocation are not conducive to new exercise program.  I haven't given up, just taken a break.  I appreciate the supportive emails and facebook message.  Keep them coming and don't hesitate to comment here too....


No comments:

Post a Comment