Monday, May 13, 2013

DIRT


So here it is, the biggest pile of dirt I have ever had to move.  The picture does not do it justice.   Dad and leveled this thing in under 3 hours and that includes breaks.  As I have described to friends and family we were a machine.  This is the final product:  


I was also able to add a sitting area to watch the plants grow, lame I know.


There were several other photos with me in them to give perspective of the dirt pile's size.  They were less than flattering and will only be available for viewing upon personal request.  

Typically this post should include all of the planting photos as that should be done on or about mother's day.  I instead spent the weekend in Roanoke and had a wonderful time with Mom while Dad is off sailing the Chesapeake   Turns out one again there was a divine power involved because there is frost warning for tonight.  As long as I can get my hands on a roto tiller soon, the planting post will be up next weekend. 
For now, potato pic update:




       

                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment