Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Adventures in Bamboo

Rather than calling the Dingo adventure a failure I am going with not a success.  So after a couple of afternoons in the backyard with the shovel I decided I need a plan B.  So I attempted to activate my Angie's List membership to find a possible tree company.  I got the membership for Christmas and had an access code to activate.  After several attempts I discovered I could not use the code online and had to call them.  After resolving the issues with the membership the agent requested that I review any local landscapers that I have used. I felt like a cartoon with a light bulb lighting up above my head.  Last year I called The Outdoor Company to do some spring clean up in my yard.  As I am described the work that they did, I went to their website and saw a recent project clearing land for a playground with some sort of large machinery. I couldn't get off the phone quick enough to call them and set up an appointment.  I am happy to say that they will be here in the next two weeks to resolve my problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment