Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seeds Part Two

I don't mean for my blog to be free advertising for Burpee but they seem to be the best product and are definitely user friendly for newcomers to gardening.    After I placed my order, Burpee shipped all my seeds.  Some required immediate attention and others will be sown directly into the soil once the frost risk has passed. Today the ones that require attention.  I did purchase a seed starting kit from Burpee that comes with the necessary soil.


All you have to do it add water.........



...and then plant your seeds.  There are easy to follow directions on the growing system and also on the packets of seeds directing when and how they should be planted. I used  the growing system and also separate planters



Water, fertilize and wait.  That is unless your planned space for the garden is filled with bamboo roots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment