Sunday, March 11, 2012

Seeds Part One

For anyone who has ever serious considered a garden you have a decision to make, seeds or plants that another gardener has prepared for you.  In the past I have allowed other more experienced gardeners to prepare the plants for my garden and have purchased healthy plants from my local community market.  It greatly increases the chance for survival and removes the guess work of when where and what to start.  This journey is going to include seeds and plants.  So once I made this decision I got to pick out what I am going to plant.   After pouring over the Burpee catalog which has more plants that I thought humanly possible, I made what I though to be a modest plan for my garden.  Below is the list of  things that I plan to grow:

Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Green beans
Carrots
Cauliflower
Corn
Onions
Eggplant
Lettuce
Cantaloupe
Peppers
Sweet Potatoes
Pumpkins
Acorn Squash
Watermelon

It didn't seem like that much until I received the email confirmation of my order.  Oh no what I have I done?


No comments:

Post a Comment