Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Garden Layout

As usual I put the cart before the horse on the garden project and ordered seeds for the plants I wanted to grow without thinking about what those plants would look like in my garden/yard.  In the wake of the bamboo massacre I though this would be a good aside only to find out it is all math based and for those of you that know me it's amazing I can function with my low math ability.  People like me are the reason calculators were invented.  Luckily my dad was a math major and also has the patience of Job trying to explain simple concepts to me.  I was mentally transported back to high school math when dad would attempt to explain to me how to do my homework and pray I might not fail the exam.  In the end to prevent more tears, I handed off the project and he came up with a great spreadsheet which even I can understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment